Hej, hej! Słyszeliście o ,,piasku pustyni"? Szczerze, nie wiem kto wpadł na tą nazwę, ale jak dla mnie, to wcale nie przypomina pusty...
*Hello, hello! Have you heard about the ,,gold stone"? In Poland it's also well known as the ,,sand of the desert". To be honest I don't know who thought about this name, but for me it does not look as the desert sand at all. But in fact, if you look closely to those lovely beads, you'll see how shiny it is. It's not just an ordinary brown bead. It looks like there's a layer of pearly-gold tiny dots (like a sand indeed :) ). It's just really beautiful. My mum's really in love in those, so I made her this simple set - a necklace, bracelet and earrings. With this tutorial you can make one too. :-)
- gumki jubilerskiej (długość nadgarstka)
- wiele koralików ,,piasku pustyni" w różnych kształtach i wielkości
- małe metalowe kuleczki jaki przekładki
- 2 bazy pod kolczyki
- mały metalowy zacisk do gumki
- 3 igły do kolczyków
- płaskie szczypce i nożyczki
- 1 zawieszka na naszyjnik
* YOU NEED:
- jewellery elastic (a size of your wrist)
- a lot of goldstone beads in different shapes and sizes
- tiny gold metal beads (to use between goldstones)
- 2 golden earwires
- tiny metal clasp for the elastic
- flat pliers and scissors
- 3 earrings needles
- 1 clasp for the pendant
*1. Just start pulling your beads on the elastic. Sometimes put between them a tiny gold element. When you finish, make a double (or even a triple) knot from the elastic and squeeze it with this ,,clasp" that you can see on my hand. Use for that your flat pliers.
* 2. Take your scissors and cut off the rest of no needed elastic.
* 3. Take your earwires and needles. Pull beads and one gold element on each earring. Then attach the needles to the earwires using pliers (can be round if you own one).
*4. Make a pendant the same way. 1 earring needle + beads + gold element and instead of using earwires, use a clasp for the pendant. Attach by using pliers.
*The whole set can be done in less than 10 minutes :-) What do you think? :-)